Activision announced today that the first downlaodable content for Black Ops 2 will be first hitting the Xbox 360 this month.
Set to release this January 29th, Revolution DLC will include four new multiplayer map packs and one for the Zombies mode. As usual, the DLC will retail at 1200 Microsoft points. PS3 and PC owners will have to wait a month later for them to receive this DLC, which will be around February 28th or so. Those who bought the Season Pass will be getting this first DLC maps for Black Ops 2 for free when it launches by the end of this month.
Here are the details of the ‘Revolution’ DLC for Black Ops 2:
– Hydro: This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
– Downhill: A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
– Grind: Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
– Mirage: This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
– Zombies – Die Rise: The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning downtown into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.