Last month Square Enix announced a Collector’s Edition for Tomb Raider, but it was limited to the UK region. That changed today following the reveal of a Collector’s Edition for North America.
This special variant will cost $99.99 and includes the following:
- Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine – Lara Croft has been beautifully recreated as an 8-inch Play Arts -KAI- action figure. The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
- Double-sided island map and poster – Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck, in this 15” x 19” poster. On the reverse is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic print – An exclusive 5” x 7” Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
- Experience Shields –Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
- TOMB RAIDER Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’- A collection of 10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Weapons Pack Downloadable Content – includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
The Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition will launch alongside the Standard Edition on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on March 5th.