Rockstar Games is pleased to announce today that a new patch for Max Payne 3 has been released.
Those who are complaining about the instability of the multiplayer portion of the game, it will be somewhat fixed now as soon as you downloaded the patch. Below is the full list of fixes that you can expect to see when the patch has been download onto your console:
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left