Today Tarsier Studios has released the latest update for Littlebigplanet Vita, which addresses a number bug. Given the size of the update (89 MB) it should also include some DLC compatibility, though nothing as been confirmed yet. If you would like to see the full change log, you can find it below.
- Fix for issue where loading times would become excessively long
- Fix for a GPU crash that would occur in create
- Fix for a bug where the popit would never open in the pod if the user had closed the game during the pod introduction sequence
- Fix for a crash that occurred frequently due to a memory leak
- Fix for emitted objects becoming corrupt and unusable when used in a different level than the level they were captured in
- Fix for locked levels being accessible through the recent activity search function