Rockets Red Glare
- Honestly speaking, this mission is pretty self explanatory, but I will detail how I did it without getting shot to give you some tips. Start by knifing the first guy and then toss a grenade at the 2 guards and another at the doorway (do the door second). This will kill the guards and then the other grenade should kill the people waiting to pop out behind them. Like 4 enemies will come out of the door, but you can kill them from behind the barrel where you start. After they’re all dead, start looking for an AK47. One should be Acog and the other Grenadier, I strongly suggest getting the Grenadier, though I did the mission without using one.
- Head into the room and someone will run. Cap his ass and then move to the box that’s infront of the exit. Someone will appear from behind the tank and another will advance on you. After killing them both, slowly advance towards the next objective. Once you get a certain distance from the door, someone will rush you from there, so just be ready to kill him.
- Do the next objective and then move to the next room. You should see a table with various guns on it, so swap for the RPG. Scope in with the RPG, then progress to the opening. Now this part is tricky, but you basically want to get a good shot with the rocket and not kill yourself (obviously). I only got hit 10% of the time, but you really need to play smart to do it right. If this is done correctly, then you will kill all 3 enemies with 1 rocket. If not, figure out where the remaining enemy is and kill him.
- Move back to where you started and change your build to the AK47 and Crossbow.
- Progress to the objective, but DO NOT plant the C4. Someone will run by you for an easy kill and another will appear behind the boxes infront of you. Kill them both and then take out the crossbow. Look at the ledge of the building above and fire an arrow near the rightmost area. This should kill one of the most problematic enemies, but if not, try again. Swap to your AK and look between the 2 barrels in front of you. There is a spot (when you prone) where you can hit the guy on the ledge in the middle. Kill him and then look at the tank to the right. Throw a grenade off of this, which should give you 2 kills. Wait a little bit and then do it again. This should kill 4 enemies total and practically clear out the room. There will be some people to the left still alive, so kill them with an arrow or something.
- Head to the objective and move to the leftmost corner looking out. Someone will run from cover, which is your chance to kill him. Slowly exit the room till you start to hear gunfire and then run like hell. Shortly after he will toss a grenade, which you have to avoid at all cost. After he does this, the AI seems to remain crouched, so he will be shooting at the box. Get some sort of explosive over there and blow him up.
- Now this is the make it or break it point of the mission, since you lose good cover to spawn the enemies. Head towards the middle, but make sure you have a place to quickly hide behind. You should see a person pop up in the middle, which is your signal to hide. Slowly pick him and his buddies off and time out the gunfire. Sadly there isn’t much more to say, since the just about everyone is in plain sight.
- Once everyone is dead, slowly advance to the exit. Someone will rush you with a shotgun from there, so MAKE SURE he doesn’t hit you. From here head to the objective and congrats, you won!
This mission is extremely straight forward till you plant the C4, so the guide starts from that point.
- Use a grenade right down the middle at the start. This can kill up to 5 people if you’re lucky / done correctly (will most likely hit 1 – 3). Also aim high, the people on the ground do very little.
- Look to the left and toss a grenade high. This will ideally kill the remaining people above, but if someone is alive, quickly kill them.
- Pick off the people below and then exit. You should have about… 2 minutes left if done right. If you have anything less than 1:20, you’re going to need a miracle to finish this mission.
- Run to the next area and kill the guy waiting on the staircase and the 2 dudes to the side of the building. If you have a grenade, that’s a great way to kill them, but I suggest leaving at least 1 (if you have any) for the next part.
- In the next room you will get rushed a LOT. I strongly suggest swaping your sub weapon for the blow and then walk in. Pick off the people to the back (near you) till you can safely move to the middle. Pull out your bow and shoot near the boxes. This will alert enemies you should kill with the bow or slowly pick them off. Leaving virtually anyone alive is pretty much going to get yourself killed, but you need to hull ass too.
- Once you get to the very end you’ll see 3 people run by. You can kill them or move to the next area. To finish the mission you must kill these people, but they will be waiting in the open by the helicopter. Quickly kill them to complete the mission.