Air Traffic Control
- Welcome to one of the most annoying missions in the game, so start by prepping yourself. There isn’t much to do, but the SECOND you kill someone the timer will start counting. Once you’re ready, quickly dispatch the 2 enemies waiting outside.
- Move over to the left where you can see between the two pillars and wait for enemies to run by. There will be three of them, so keep count.
- Head inside of the building and move to the right. You will see an enemy waiting on top of the stairs, which you should be able to kill. Move towards the stairs, but make sure you look out / kill the guy waiting up there.
- Look at the hallway and throw a grenade. Ideally you will kill all 3 enemies, but sometimes you won’t be that lucky. 2 enemies rush you there (hat dudes) and 1 runs to the back left (camo guy), so plan your assault accordingly.
- When you look into that hallway, you will see one guy to the top right and another will run through the doorway. Kill them and proceed with caution.
- This room will have 1 guy you can easily kill from the doorway, which will put everything into motion. Once the enemies are alerted you need to kill the hat guy to the left and then move to the right killing the remaining 4 enemies.
- At this point you should have a minute, but if you have less feel free to burn grenades (save 1 flash). This room is pretty simple, basically a few enemies will be across the wall facing you, so flash / grenade or kill them. I personally just flashed and blew them all away, but that’s me. Most likely one guy will be to the left that you need to kill, so watch out for him. After this gun it to the exit and this will trigger a breach. Additionally, if you’re running low on time just gun it, since you fail if the timer runs out.
- While falling down pick off the three enemies and then run to the edge of the boxes. 4 enemies will be waiting, which need to be killed as quickly as possible. Run into the next hallway and kill the 2 enemies running away. DO NOT LET THEM ESCAPE!
- Toss a flash in the next room and then rush the enemy. Sadly you’re more likely to kill a hostage than the enemy, so you pretty much kill them before they come out of stun. If you want to risk it / don’t have the time, then feel free to kill from a distance. Killing the enemies will end the timer, so use that to gauge the number of enemies left.
- Go up the stairs and kill the dude waiting for you. The next room will have roughly 4 enemies, but you can easily pick them off. Now activate the strike (doesn’t matter where, but 3 enemies will be shooting at you) and blow up the planes. You can fire it an unlimited number of times, so feel free to kill all three enemies with a strike for the trophy.
- Congrats, this is mission is extremely straight forward, so there isn’t much to advise on. At the start look at the open window in the far away building (has a light on) and kill the sniper as fast as possible. Shortly after another enemy will appear on the fire escape near you, but he’s not as deadly. From a bunch of enemies will appear, but you can easily pick them off.
- Play smart and proceed slowly. If you want to be a total badass, don’t use your night vision goggles for the trophy.
- After the sewer you will see a staircase, which will have 1 enemy waiting. He is to the left, so go up and kill him to win the mission. Easy, right?
Got Your Back
Honestly speaking, this mission is all about aiming and playing it smart. At this point you should have the skills to beat this mission in a couple of tries (I did it in 1), so think of it as a break.
Three Point Landing
- At this point you might be thinking you’re all that, but sadly… the missions get a lot harder. Start this mission by turning around and looking at the wooden crate. Behind it there should be a M60 with 300 bullets (100 bullet clip!) waiting for you. Grab this and kill the 2 guys looking at the crash site. This will spawn someone on top of the water tower and a guy a floor below. Kill these guys before doing anything or you will die 99.99% of the time. After you kill them, you should notice someone is trying to kill you. 7 enemies will come out of that room, so make sure to keep count. If you’re having issues killing them all, then run to the crash site for an RPG (there are 6 total shots here and this is where you get a good part of that trophy). After they’re all dead, look at the inside of the building. This will spawn another guy who will rush you and another to the right to move towards you. There is a third guy behind some boxes to the right, so don’t let him live. Before heading to the next room, go back to where you started and get the custom carbine. This guy has 3 grenade shots, which you’re going to need later on (more useful than the RPG, do not keep an RPG unless you want that trophy more than winning.)
- Reload your guns and switch to whichever gun you think is best and then peak into the room. You should see a single guy behind a box, which you need to kill. This will trigger a few more guys to come at you, though they’re easy to pick off. After this another wave will appear, so look at the top floor of the building you can see from the door and look to the leftmost edge. There will be a guy there, plus another below him. Slowly enter the room to pick off the various peons, if you killed the 2 I mentioned above, the remaining will have shotguns and shouldn’t be able to hit you. Once everyone is dead, run to the boxes on the other side of the room. There will be a guy waiting above some boxes, which you must kill. After all these people are dead, feel free to progress to the objective.
- This part is pretty stress free, so pick up the map and look at the door. At some point a guy will kick the door down, but you should be able to blow his ass away without a hitch.
- Move to the exit and then continue to the next room. Before entering I suggest throwing a grenade or using a grenade shot. Really doesn’t matter which, but 3 guys will be waiting for you. They can also be quickly killed with relatively no threat, so feel free to slowly pick them off too. Reload your guns, then head to the door. A guy will kick it down, but you should kill him before he can even return fire.
- Okay, this is where the mission starts to go to hell fast. Slowly exit and renter the room. This will spawn a guy on the lowest floor and another a floor above. These guys generally run to the rightmost corner, so just pick them off there. Exit and reenter again, which will spawn another guy a floor above the last one you killed and finally someone will spawn on the top most floor, but he will be in the left area. Depending on how you do this, an enemy might be hiding behind the barrel in front of you, so MAKE SURE that spot is safe.
- After killing everyone here, slowly progress to the other half of this area. Someone will be hiding behind the forklift and another will be behind a barrel. Once these guys die, switch to your grenade shot. This is a spot you ABSOLUTELY want a quick explosion or you’re probably going to fail.
- Look at the yellow and black-stripped door, which will explode and result in 5 enemies coming at you. When it blows up, fire your grenade. As long are you’re looking at the right place, you should get at least 4 of them. Run into the room and then slowly advance. At some point a bunch of enemies will spawn, but that only happens as you progress in the building. A few enemies will rush you, so it might not be a bad idea to wait outside. Now there isn’t much more to guide here, since I found the enemies to be pretty random. A few will be hiding in the middle on a platform above, so make sure to kill them first. From here you want to pick off enemies and slowly advance and then retract. I found sometimes enemies were waiting for me or another wave will spawn, so don’t get yourself killed thinking it’s over.
- After this you might think the mission is over, but you’re at the “hardest part”. A guy will kick down the door, which will have a few enemies waiting for you. Kill them and then GUN IT to the first box. You instantly want to go prone, since enemies won’t be able to hurt you down there. Slowly peak over the edges to kill enemies, but keep an eye on the mini map. A few new enemies will spawn, which might result in you getting rushed. Once you’re certain everyone is dead, slowly advance to the objective.
- Time for a simple breach, so make sure you kill everyone or you’ll probably die. There are only 4 enemies and the objective in the back. Once the 4 enemies are dead, the objective is defenseless, so simply kill him to win the mission.