Today Gearbox released the latest patch for Borderlands 2. Being that the patch was relatively large, many are wondering what it contains, fixes, etc., so we have a list of everything changes in the patch. We have the list below for your viewing pleasure.
– Fixed player first-person arms appearing too far up or down the screen when in horizontal/vertical split mode.
– Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.
– Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player’s backpack than is actually there.
– Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
– Fixed players getting stuck in a white box when two people try to travel at once and one is in a vehicle.
– Allowed players to trade with each other when at maximum backpack capacity if they’re trading the same number of items with each other.
– Fixed clients sometimes losing access to fast travel stations unlocked during co-op progression.
– Fixed the favorite/trash icons on inventory items sometimes disappearing when scrolling the inventory list.
– Added safeguards against the game getting stuck on a ‘Saving…’ prompt when a client with a splitscreen player saves and quits the game under specific rare circumstances.
– Fixed the “has abandoned your struggle!” message sometimes appearing with no player name.
– Fixed mini-map fog-of-war sometimes not uncovering correctly when first loading a saved game as a client.
– Fixed co-op players sometimes spawning at different places after a level transition.
– Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when trying to join a game where the host had recently returned from a downloadable content area.
– Fixed an error where clients would sometimes see certain weapons firing in incorrect directions.
– Fixed a blocker in the “Do No Harm” mission and repaired users already affected by the bug.
– Fixed an issue with savegames sometimes causing the game to stutter / freeze and repaired saves already affected by the bug.
– Made the user’s inventory not jump to the top of the list when using a customization item.
– Fixed a bug with shields that reduce the player’s maximum health not displaying the amount of health reduced on the item card.
– Fixed a bug where some challenges would sometimes re-complete levels 1 through 5 over and over again, granting the user additional ranks and tokens.
– Enemies affected by a Siren’s Thoughtlock ability may now be damaged by other players.
– Fixed an issue where players could sometimes lose their third and fourth weapon slots. Characters who have already lost these slots will be repaired the next time they are loaded.
– Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
– Fixed occasionally skipping players being added to the “players met” list.
– Fixed network settings staying in LAN mode when reconnecting to PSN after signing out while the game was in an online mode.
– Fixed the Taiwanese currency not displaying correctly in the in-game marketplace.
-Prevents data instability when launched with unsupported commands. (PC)