With TERA now available worldwide, some players are having a hard time accessing their pre-order items or at least the digital content from the Collector’s Edition. Regardless of whether you bought it digitally or physical, you can access the items right in the game! The question is.. how?
For the past few days, I’ve been playing TERA and I myself was having a hard time finding a way to get my pre-order / collector’s edition items. At last, after some time exploring the in-game UI, I found it!
To access your pre-order / collector’s edition items, simply follow the instructions below.
How to Access the Pre-Order Items
– Get on the game
– Bring up the menu where you can see the Inventory, Map, Social, etc icons and find “Activities”
– From the Activities, you’ll see another set of menu, so scroll down to claim.
– Click the Account Item tab and you should see your preorder items.
-EME White Stallion Mount (for preorders only)
– Level 10 City Wheel Earring
– Level 35 Seren’s Sand Ring
Collector’s Edition Items
– Regal Frostlion Mount
– Level 15 Velik’s Bloodstone Necklace
– Level 40 Shakan’s Bloodstone Necklace