2K Games and Gearbox Software revealed today that the first DLC to Duke Nukem Forever is now available for download on the Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3.
Let’s face it, Duke Nukem Forever wasn’t the game we expected it to be and a lot of gamers would probably have forgotten the game by now. However, for those who are loyal to Duke Nukem series, a new DLC entitled, Hail the Icons Parody Pack, is now available for download. At 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99, players will have access to new multiplayer modes and maps.
Below are the details to the items that will be included:
– Three All-New Modes – Freeze Tag provides some of the best team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos. See who can hold on to the babe the longest in Hot Potato, and play free-for-all Duke-style in Hail to the King.
– Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
– Sandbox – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
– Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
– 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke loves hats. Give him a mini-gun and take down all comers.