A new patch for Killzone 3 is on the horizon as Guerrilla Games announced today that version 1.08 will be available next week.
Along with 1.08 patch, Killzone 3 will have a server upgrade that makes the multiplayer experience more smooth. The new patch will fix the DLC map rotation, network error 5022, and a lot more.
Below are the list of updates that are expected to be on the 1.08 patch.
– Fix for DLC map rotation – Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
– Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
– Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
– Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway
– Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.