In addition to Dragon’s Dogma, Capcom has a new title coming this Fall 2011 for fans of Dead Rising 2 on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC.
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record is your another Dead Rising game that brings Frank West and the hero of Dead Rising 2 into another mission. This time, both characters will be on the job to uncover the mysterious outbreak that happened in Fortune City. Capcom promised that Off the Record will have an improved gameplay mechanics and should fix the issues that was found on Dead Rising 2.
Below are the list of features that players can expect with Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.
– Frank west is back – The original Dead Rising hero returns to get the scoop on the Fortune City outbreak.
– Fortune City but not as you know it – Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West.
– New story and missions unique to Frank West
– New environments
– New enemies and more psychotic Psychos
– New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons
– New items and vehicles
– Say “Cheese!” – Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
– upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising.
Below is the trailer and several screenshots that should tide you over until the game’s release.