SCEA recently held a special event to give some people hands-on time with a currently unannounced. Selected players of the first Warhawk for PS3 were called upon to try out Warhawk 2.
While there were no cameras allowed to nab off-screen snapshots, a handful of info made its way out.
– It will feature a story mode
– Has Co-op support
– Initially the game will support 32 players online
– Multiplayer will feature 25 maps
– The game will contain military vehicles (ex: tanks, motorcycles, air-crafts)
– Bunkers can be built for yourself, but are able to be destroyed by the enemy
– Improvements have been implemented for the combat system and camera angles
– The graphics have received a boost as well
It is rumored that the game will debut as a PS3 exclusive as part of Sony’s 2012 lineup. As of right now, that is all we know regarding this highly anticipated title, but hopefully E3 will grace us with a little more to satisfy our curious minds.Warhawk 2 Officially In Development,