With the “Cloud” Online storage coming later tonight in North America, do you know how to use the new feature?
As it was announced earlier today, the Cloud Online storage will allow gamers to back up and copy saves to the servers of the PlayStation Network at anytime, as long as you’re connected to the internet.
Today, we would like to guide you on how to use the Cloud saving feature in these following simple steps. Don’t forget that online storage is only available for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
1. Select [Game] > [Save Data Utility].
2. Focus on the save data you wish to back up.
3. Open up the option menu using “triangle” and select [Copy].
4. Select [Online Storage] as the destination of back up.
1. Select [Game] > [Save Data Utility] > [Online Storage].
2. Focus on the save data you wish to copy.
3. Open up an option menu using “triangle” and select [Copy].