For those seeking a challenge in Dragon Age II, Nightmare Difficulty is the game mode for you, but what can you expect from it?
From the time you select the Nightmare Difficulty, a bunch of challenges await you as battles, and how the enemies act will be entirely different from the Normal difficulty level.
Let’s go over to the quick facts on what changes when Nightmare difficulty is enabled. Are you up for a challenge?
– The enemies in the game will have an immunity to a specific elemental property. Expect them to be more challenging and their damage will be heavy when it hits any of your characters. It will take time for you to kill them, as their HP is twice higher than the usual HPs in lower difficulties. Beware of other enemies that steal items, such as the Assassins.
– Under Nightmare difficulty, you can hurt your companions if you’re not careful. It is best to keep a distance when using magic to prevent them from getting hurt.
– Choosing the best team will be wise, as performing cross-class combos will be highly beneficial when taking down tough enemies under this difficulty.
– To survive the deadly attacks of the enemies, make sure that you have plenty of potions to heal your characters right away.
– There will be an enemy in the game that can knock you out in one hit. Be careful!
– When flocks of enemies are charging towards your characters, make sure that you are careful with your attacks, as there is friendly fire in this difficulty.Dragon Age II Nightmare Difficulty Explained,