Josh Olin of Treyarch revealed today that a new patch is now available for download for those who plays Black Ops on the PlayStation 3.
Following its successful release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3, Treyarch has revealed the list of fixes that they implemented in this new patch, 1.07.
Below are the full patch notes of the said new patch:
- New Features:
- • Added the in-game store.
- • Setting party privacy to “closed” now fully functions as intended.
- • Improved connectivity in matches containing multiple online split screen parties.
- • Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
- • Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
- • Fixed rare infinite load for clients with slow connections who join on a friend at the end of a match as the final killcam is ending.
- • The name of a copied custom class no longer reverts back to the default after changing it.
- • Fixed a rare issue where gun sight lenses could appear opaque.
- • Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
- • Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
- • Fixed rare infinite load that could occur in Zombies involving split screen parties accepting an invite into a Private Match.
- • Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
- • Additional security feature updates.
- • Additional sniper rifle tuning.