For those minorities who are playing Black Ops on the Nintendo Wii, a patch was released today fixing minor issues on the multiplayer portion of the game.
Wondering if Black Ops for the Wii will receive the DLC map packs? According to Treyarch, “…There is still no information on any potential DLC for the Wii, but we will be sure to update this space once there is. Thank you for your patience.”
Below are the list of fixes that you can expect when you download the patch on your console.
• Fixed issue where players were taking damage from falls with Light Weight Pro equipped
• Fixed an issue where leader board would go into hang state if the user has 50+ allies
• Enemy turrets now glow when the hacker pro perk is equipped
• Team mates who are in your party will show up as blue on your mini map
• Improvements made in the matchmaking service
• Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
• Flak Jacket Pro will now protect against napalm strikes
• Contracts will now reset when a player prestiges
• Melee attack radius has been optimized
• Spawn points have been adjusted in Havana – this should prevent the spawn killing in the Demolition game type
• Player can no longer load the thunder gun manually – Matches PS360 functionality
• Zombies Melee damage has been adjusted to match PS360 behavior
• Fixed issue where the player can complete “The Shortcut” challenge by climbing down a tall ladder
• Improved Zombie pathing. Zombies should no longer switch directions randomly, teleport through floors, walls, etc.
• Fix for the 3 weapon exploit when using the last grenade
• Implemented a way to create a new private party while in a public lobby for when the lobby leader has disbanded the private party.
• Fix to prevent a player from re-rolling the SAM or Sentry drops
• Resolved issues where the player could leave the following maps: Havana, Summit, Hanoi
• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.