Sony is pleased to announce today that the PSP-3000 is getting a price drop starting February 27th, giving Sony a lot of time to clear its stock before the NGP’s launch.
Players who still don’t have a PSP can get the 3000 at a low price of $129.99, originally priced at $169.99.
In addition to the price drop, new games have been added to the Greatest Hits collection at a price tag of $19.99:
– Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines
– Dissidia Final Fantasy
– Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
– Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
– Resistance: Retribution
– Toy Story 3: The Video Game
Another reason why you should purchase the PSP-3000 is because of these titles that will have a price tag of $9.99
– Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII
– Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
– Killzone: Liberation
– SOCOM US Navy SEALs: Fire Team Bravo
– Tomb Raider Anniversary
The prices on the PSP and the following titles will take effect on February 27th.