Surviving alone in the Sprawl will be very hard without the proper equipment and health packs in stock. In order to have that, a lot of credits are required as the supplies for surviving are not free in the game.
Similar to the first Dead Space, there are cheats that players can exploit. It sure does ruins the experience but it helps players who are trying to tackle the hardcore mode.
Yesterday, we revealed one of the ways to earn money but it won’t be possible until the near end of the game. In this second cheat that we found, it can be done at the first store that players can find. Below are the step by step procedure and a video to guide players through this cheat.
Unlimited Credits & Detonator Ammo
NOTE: In order to exploit this cheat, make sure that you at least purchased the Martial Law or Super Nova Pack DLC on either the Xbox Live Marketplace or PlayStation Store.
1. Assuming the players bought the DLC required, purchase the Detonator at a “0” price.
2. The Detonator ammo that the players have just purchased will have a starting ammo of (3)
3. Launch them separately and recover them quickly using the secondary fire.
4. Once the gun runs out of ammo, sell the gun and re-purchase it.
5. The gun that the players just purchased will refill again, making it doable a lot of times.
To make this more effective, upgrade the capacity of the Detonator gun.