In just a couple of days, you will once again step in the shoes of Isaac Clark as he battles the necromorphs and other strange creatures in Dead Space 2. Surviving in the Space Station Sprawl can be tough especially when you play on the hardest difficulty level.
We played through the game and we would like to share some tips to surviving in the world of Dead Space 2. Be warned! Killing the necromorphs can be nasty and closing your eyes is not an option to escape from it!
Dead Space 2 is scheduled for release in North America this January 25th on the PlayStation 3, XBox 360, and PC.
TIPS in Surviving Dead Space 2
– When you run out of ammo, the best way to escape through the necromorphs is by using the Kinesis ability and find something that can stab them. If that doesn’t work, use the Melee attack, it works but you will have to risk in getting hit by the enemy.
– A necromorph that is down can contain an ammo. Before you leave a dead necromorph alone, make sure that you “stomp” them first. You never know what item you will get!
– At every area you go through, make sure you check each room as it may contain audio logs that helps you understand the story or items that can aid you in surviving the Sprawl.
– Fighting bosses are tough! Slow them down and hit them at their weak “yellow spot”
– Aim for the limbs of the necromorphs! Shooting them at the stomach won’t help taking them down. Limbs are their weakspot.
– Even though there are a decent amount of checkpoints in the game, make sure that you save often.
– The power nodes you obtain in the game will either give you the ability to upgrade the weapons or open doors that contain ammo or healing items.
– No ammo? Low in health? Run as fast as you can until you find an ammo. When you know that you’re low on health and you don’t have any ammo, the best way to do is run!