Since Call of Duty Black Ops launched last week hundreds and thousands of hours have been poured into the game via the three modes. If you think you might be one of the people that has perhaps played too much here are five signs that you have:
1) When out and about, every time that a plane flies above in the sky, you instantly shout “enemy spy plane above” to alert everyone else. In extreme cases people have been known to wear white sheets over themselves to gain the perk Ghost.
2) You always run away from a dog – in belief that it may attack you with their one bite kill. Unfortunately many man points have been lost due to this symptom as in extreme cases people suffering from Black-Ops-itus even sprint away from poodles.
3) Whether you are at home or around the world if anyone throws something that actually hits, you instantly feel humiliated. Luckily no cases of attempted life rage quit have been current discovered.
4) After being embarrassed by not understanding certain jokes or references to multiplayer maps, you have had to Google the meaning of the double rainbow in Nuke town. In extreme cases players have changed their clan tag to noob which is a condition no-one wishes to have.
5) Possibly the most worrying sign you are playing too much Black Ops is that you are seeing and hearing the numbers too…
[Editor Note: This article of course is to be taken lightly]Five Signs You’re Playing Too Much Black Ops,