Similar to Fallout: New Vegas’ Infinite Bottle Cap Glitch, Lionhead’s Fable III also has a glitch that allows player to exploit an infinite amount of gold through the game.
Performing the glitch in Fable III is pretty simple. What it requires is just an additional controller for someone to jump in to the main character’s game. Follow the simple direction and players can have an infinite amount of money (999,999,999) and gifts in Fable III.
As of this writing, the glitch still works. We will update you when Microsoft patches this glitch.
Infinite Money / Gift Glitch
1. Have the Controller 1 load the game
2. Start up Controller 2 and log in to any offline profile
3. Have Controller 2 jump into the game by pressing the Start button
4. Switch to the Controller 1 and approach Controller 2’s character
5. Press LB to send Controller 2 gifts. Controller 1 will teleport automatically to the Sanctuary
6. To the main character’s right, there should be a blue bag.
7. Give all of the Controller 1’s money to the blue bag and go back to the main game
8. Switch to controller 2 and go to the Sanctuary by pressing the Start Button
9. Have controller 2 approach the gifts given by controller 1
10. When controller checks the gift, REJECT IT
11. Go Back to the Game and Leave by pressing the DOWN D-Pad while facing Controller 1
12. Press Start again to go back
13. Switch to Controller 1 and check the gifts pedestal given by the controller 2
14. Repeat Steps 4-13
Please remember not to exceed 999,999,999 Gold as the game will freeze.Fable III: Infinite Money/Gold/Gift Glitch,