Available starting April 29th, a new DLC set entitled, Black Market Aerial Pack & Boom Pack, will be made available for Just Cause 2.
The Black Market Aerial Pack DLC (releasing this April 29th) and Boom (releasing this May 25th) will contain a three-must have Agency items for causing maximum chaos in the Island of Panau.
Here are the details of what items you can expect when the DLC is released. This is not free. Each of the pack will cost $1.99 for PS3 / Steam Users and 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360.
• F-33 Dragon Fly Jet Fighter: a versatile attack aircraft, equipped with twin missiles and quad-mounted mini-guns
• Multi-lock Missile Launcher: a devastating weapon of destruction featuring laser-guided auto-lock on up to four targets
• Parachute Dual Thrusters: twin parachute-mounted jets which transform Rico’s trademark parachute into one of the most nimble and powerful attack platforms.
• Quad Rocket Launcher: half shotgun, half rocket launcher, all carnage
• Cluster Bomb Launcher: the natural successor to the grenade launcher
• Air Propulsion Gun: a highly experimental jet-powered blast weapon, powerful enough to send vehicles and soldiers skywards.Just Cause 2 "Black Market" DLC Announced,