The next time you boot Insomniac’s Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time while connected to the PlayStation Network, you will be receiving a new patch update that includes fixes and improvements of the game. We’ve seen glitches such as trophy not unlocking.
Here are the complete list of updates that is included in v1.20:
* Fixed a bug after finishing the game that wouldn’t allow the player to be able to select between going back in time and starting challenge mode *if* they defeated Vorselon 3 before defeating Azimuth.
* Fixed a bug where the player would load into Great Clock 1 after defeating Azimuth and initially selecting “Challenge Mode” and then backing out of the Save Game menu.
* Fixed a bug where the player cannot select to go back in time after selecting to restart in challenge mode and then backing out of the save.
* Fixed a bug where the player wouldn’t be able to damage Libra or Carina during the boss fights.
* Fixed a bug where the player cannot receive the Good Samaritan Trophy. The Smuggler may disappear if players acquire the RYNO V before completing all of his quests, making it impossible to achieve the trophy. Effected players can equip the RYNO V to automatically complete any remaining Smuggler quests, and receive the trophy.
* FOR PLAYERS WHO HAVE A BUGGED CHALLENGE MODE SAVE DUE TO ONE OF THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE MODE SAVE BUGS ONLY: Load your save game, and press the follow sequence of buttons in-game (will not work on the pause menu): Up + Up + Down + Down + L3 + Square + Circle + Square + Circle + R3. This will reset you to the beginning of challenge mode with all of your current weapons, bolts, XP etc intact so that you can continue the game.