The PSP has been lacking in games lately, despite the recent release of the Go model. So it comes as no surprise that there aren’t many games on the horizon that we’re excited about. However, we spoke with Atlus today and learned more about an upcoming PSP game, Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble. This new brawler has some pretty interesting things going on and Atlus was kind enough to give us some early information.
Here’s some quick notes from our conference, we’ll have a full hands-on impression in the coming days so keep it here for that!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
– Not your typical beat-em-up game. It has more depth to it that any other games out there
– Your goal is to become the ultimate Bancho in 7 days
– Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble is designed for more than one playthrough. You must play more than once to see everything in the game
– Ad-Hoc Brawler available. Allows you to use your single-player character.
– Get Costumes. Tons of costumes to pick. Be a bad-ass!
– Learn more about the Japanese culture
– Take snapshots from the in-game camera
– Unique Events in certain time and day
Check back with us later this week for a hands-on impression of Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble. Yes, I am playing it right now.