UbiSoft has just given word that they are working on a new racing game for the Wii titled Monster 4×4: Stunt Racer. Monster 4×4: Stunt Racer puts Wii-lovers back into the driver’s seat for a whole new race. Gamers of all ages will enjoy the even bigger wheels, faster trucks and crazier stunts that made Monster 4X4: World Circuit the second highest selling driving game on the Wii.
Monster 4X4 Stunt Racer key features:
• NEW STUNTS: Players can use nitro to pull off crazy stunts like barrel rolls and back flips. Drive up vertical walls to reach shortcuts, avoid difficult terrain and cross the finish line right before your friends.
• NEW TRACKS: Monster 4×4: Stunt Racer takes players through 7 new tracks ranging from inner-city construction sites to out-of-town canyons. Each track will provide a new driving experience. The various terrains will have different effects on the truck. Avoid mud pools and patches of ice or risk losing control.
• ALTERNATE ROUTES: Players can navigate their way through levels by choosing between different routes that vary in difficulty. Decide between scoring points to gain nitro and taking the racing line to make up time. This includes 50 different challenges across 10 ranks and over 30 side missions.
• PLAY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY: Have fun playing with friends and family with up to 4 players on split-screen in a variety of multiplayer games including Racing, Freestyle Show-Off and Last Man Standing.
• INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Easy, wheel-friendly handling gives full and intuitive control over your truck as you push it to the limit.
• NEW UPGRADABLE VEHICLES: Whether it’s a European Super Car or a powerful American SUV, Monster 4×4: Stunt Racer has a vehicle to match individual driving styles. Every vehicle part (spoiler, tires, engine…) can be upgraded, giving an extra edge during the race. This includes 6 fully upgradable vehicles and 5 un-lockable supercars.
Monster 4×4: Stunt Racer is scheduled for release in Fall 2009.