Dead Island Riptide Cheats – Weapons Duplication Trick
Similar to the first Dead Island, Riptide has one cool trick that you can do to make smashing zombies much easier and fun; that is by performing the weapons duplication trick.
The process in duplicating weapons is not hard though there are a lot of steps that you have to do. Once you get used to the process, you can expect to never ran out of weapons in your arsenal.
- Clear up your inventory first, leaving only the one weapon you wish to duplicate.
- Equip the weapon
- Aim high and throw the weapon where you know it will travel far.
- While the weapon is mid-air, immediately open the inventory screen and unequip the weapon you just threw.
- Close the inventory screen and pick up the item you threw.
- When you check your inventory again, you’ll see two of the same weapons now.