Today Rockstar has posted the patch notes for a new update that has been released. The update is for both Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, with no word on the updates for the PC platform. Among many things, load time improvements for the game’s multiplayer, as well as a cool new multiplayer player card are included. For the full patch list, have a look below.
- A new Multiplayer Player Card menu (seen above), which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results
As well as the above changes and improvements, new ‘Payne Thresholds’ will be enabled, and will go live next week across all three platforms, including PC. Furthermore, be on the lookout for next week’s free Disorganized Crime DLC for the game.