New Max Payne 3 Title Update Available for PS3 and Xbox 360
This morning comes with a pleasant surprise from Rockstar Games. On top of all of the recent sales and general deals on Max Payne 3, a update is now available for players. The update addresses a number of concerns, and for the full list, have a look below.
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis