Mass Effect 3: The Default Events Without the Import Save Data
One of the benefit of importing your save data from both Mass Effect games, is the ability to import over the events and decisions that you previously made. For those who don’t have a save data to import, there will be a default series of actions already made, which may tell a story you won’t enjoy.
For those who are wondering what choices were made, you can find the complete list below:
Without the Mass Effect 1 Data… You Will Have:
- The colony on Feros was not saved.
- Shiala (the Asari taken by the Thorian on Feros) was killed
- The Racni Queen on Neveria was killed
- The Council died, and the Destiny Ascension was destroyed.
- Udina is the Councilor
- No DLC events will be transferred over.
- Garrus was recruited
- Wrex was recruited
Without the Mass Effect 2 Data… You Will Have:
- Garrus is alive
- Jack died on the last mission
- Tali was recruited and alive
- Samara was never recruited.
- Thane died on the last mission
- Miranda is alive
- Jacob is alive
- Shepard destroyed the Collector’s Base
- Shepard did not complete Mordin’s loyalty mission.
- Tali was exiled by her people
- No N7 missions are completed
- No DLC will be transferred over (Arrival, Overlord, or Lair of the Shadow Broker)