NBA 2K11 Best Selling Game In October
Gamespot has reported that NBA 2K11 was the best selling game in October despite facing stiff competition from many other new release titles releasing during the same month.
The power of Michael Jordan was able to soar above other heavy hitters including Fallout: New Vegas and EA’s Medal of Honor.
Here are the top 10 best selling games in October:
1. NBA 2K11 (360, PS3, PS2, PSP, WII, PC) – 2K Sports
2. Fallout: New Vegas (360, PS3, PC) – Bethesda Softworks
3. Medal of Honor (360, PS3, PC) – Electronic Arts
4. Fable III (360) – Microsoft
5. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (360, PS3, WII, PC, DS) – LucasArts
6. Halo: Reach (360) – Microsoft
7. Just Dance 2 (Wii) – Ubisoft
8. FIFA Soccer 11 (PS3, 360, WII, PS2, PSP, DS, PC) – Electronic Arts
9. Madden NFL 11 (360, PS3, WII, PS2, PSP) – Electronic Arts
10. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (PS3, 360, PS2, WII, PSP) – THQ
NBA 2K11 Best Selling Game In October,